Sunday, September 27, 2009

Everyday Blessings!

How many of us take a moment to ask ourselves how truly blessed we are? Interestingly enough, when we do stop and ask, our answers are surprisingly simple.


"I am blessed because I was made in God's eyes."

"I am blessed because I was born."

"I am thankful for Wednesdays because it is another day to live happily."

"I am blessed because I am healthy and I have a great family."

"I am blessed because I have loving parents and a loving family."

"I thank God for Fall because I love the leaves and taking pictures of them."

"I am blessed to be a part of the universal church because everyone is the same."

"I am grateful for cool breezes because it is a sign that a new season is coming."

"I am blessed to be a part of the universal church, because it makes me realize how big our Catholic family is!"

"I am blessed to be part of the universal church because we are all united."

"I am grateful for cool breezes because I love feeling the fresh air and seeing it blow through the trees."

No comments:

Post a Comment