Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We are Mediavores!

They say that the millennials are a media driven generation. While there are some downsides to "all access, all the time" media outlets, my students are learning ways in which technology can be used for the greater good! They now have the ability to share the message of love, hope and gratitude with the world through blogs, music, videos and websites. With the stroke a key or click of the mouse, a positive message can be shared ~ how cool is that?

"I am grateful for technology because it helps me to find information on certain things and it helps me to understand others better."

"I am grateful for continuing the mission of the apostles. A way that I can continue their mission is by treating everyone everyone with respect."

"Our church recognizes certain people as saints. Some people that I consider "saints" in my life are the pastors at my church and Mrs. Soloio because she does the youth group!"

"Ways in which I can share my faith with others are by being polite and respecting others."

"I am grateful for technology because it allows me to experience things I otherwise might not be able to."

"I am grateful to be able to share my faith with others. Ways in which I can share my faith are to forgive everyone for everything."

"I am grateful for technology because it helps me to keep in touch with my family who doesn't live near me."

"I am grateful for technology because there are so many ways in technology, like computers, phones and t.v.'s to get God's message out."

"Our church has recognized certain people as saints. Some people that I consider "saints" in my life are my mom because she follows in Jesus' footsteps and trys to bring me to church every sunday."

"Our church has recognized certain people as saints. Some people I consider "saints" in my life are my teachers, because they teach us important values."

"I am grateful for technology because it gives us an opportunity to communicate with people all over the world, so we can learn new things everyday!"

"I am grateful to be able to continue the mission of the church. One way that I can continue this mission is by teaching the word of God through sign language."

"Our church has recognized certain people as saints. Some people that I consider a "saints" in my life are my mom, dad, grandma and Mrs. Jag!"

No comments:

Post a Comment