Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scripture inspires us!

We are right back into the swing of things here at school. I am truly inspired by these students. They are so grateful for the simplest things in life. We don't need to over-complicate our lives in order to be happy. Realizing that we have all we need at this very moment, is so freeing!

"I am blessed with the gift of my life. I am grateful to be alive because I have a great family, friends and talents."

"I am grateful for change because it is a chance for new beginnings."

"I am blessed with the gift of my life. I am grateful to be alive because I can experience God's miracles on earth."

"We are grateful for scripture. One of my favorite lessons from the Bible is the Good Samaritan, because it expresses something that is rarely shown now. It shows that no matter who someone is, you should try with all your power to help them."

"I thank God for Jesus. Jesus is an important part of my life because He is the perfect role model for us and everyone on earth."

"We are grateful for scripture. One of my favorite lessons from the bible is 'do unto others'."

I thank God for my neighbors. One way I can be a good neighbor is by watering someone's plants or taking care of their pet when they are away."

"I am grateful for change because then we cna get out of the ordinary."

"I am grateful for change, because I can explore different ideas, places and I am then allowed to grow in that environment."

"I am grateful for change because when people are able to change for the better, it inspires others to do so as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment