Monday, June 21, 2010

We are grateful for another school year!

Well, it has been another fantastic school year! I am truly grateful for my students and all that they have taught me this year! They never cease to amaze me, always grateful for the simplest of things! I wish the eighth grade the best of luck as they journey to high school and beyond. I pray that they will take what they have learned and live as lights of Christ out in our world. I pray that they will be the change they wish to see.

"Lord of Creation, I am grateful for the great outdoors! Some things about nature that I love are oceans and the wind in my hair!"

"Thank You God for the rain because it cleanses the earth!"

"Thank You God for giving us the opportunity to go to overlook farm! From this experience, everything I learned was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I really enjoyed it!"

"I Love Fridays! Thank You God for Fridays because we get break!"

"Thank You God for this school year! Some things about this school year that I am thankful are having good friends and good grades."

"I am grateful to have Jesus in my life. Thank You Jesus, for the ability to learn!"

"Thank You Lord for this school year. One thing about this school year that I am thankful for is Catholic Schools week!"


No comments:

Post a Comment