Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome Back! It's going to be a great year!

Here we are again! I am excited about another great year with the 7th & 8th grade! I am so grateful to be back with the students, learning, sharing and most importantly, growing in faith!
Once again, the students are showing us how grateful they are for the blessings in their lives. Please enjoy reading their entries and hopefully you will be inspired to be grateful too!



"I am grateful for long weekends. I feel refreshed because I didn't have much work."

"I am grateful for the first day of school, because it gives me chance to learn about God."

"Thank you Lord for this week of school, because many children don't have the privilege to go to school."

"I am grateful for the first day of school, because I get to see my friends and get back to learning."

"I am grateful for the long weekends, because I spent time at the beach."

"I am grateful for the first day of school, because I get to see all of my friends and be with the people that I love, and who love me."

"I am grateful for the first day of school, because I want to get good grades and get into college."

"I am grateful for the first day of school, because you get to see all of your friends and teachers again. Also, every morning, I get to have a routine again."

"Thank you for the first week of school, because now I get to take a little break from sports and everything isn't as hectic."

"I am grateful for the first day of school, because I can learn and become smarter and I am thankful for all that God created to help us in life."

"I am grateful for the first day of school, because I get to see all of my friends and learn something new each day. Also, because of how a lot of kids can't go to school around the world, so I am grateful that I am able to go."


No comments:

Post a Comment