Monday, May 3, 2010

Growing up and learning to be grateful!

"I am grateful for Monsignor Gosselin because he is an honorable priest."

"Some ways that I can see God in others is by their kindness."

"Today I am grateful for school!"

"Today I am grateful for my family's health."

"I am grateful for emotions. Things that make me feel happy are nice weather, listening to music and being with friends."

"Through the years, I have become more independent. I am grateful for my independence because it gives me freedom over my life, yet I still know right from wrong."

"I am grateful for the friendship that holds the class together!"

"Through the years, I have become more independent. I am grateful for my independence because I know my mother thinks I am responsible."

"Today I am grateful for animals, life, sunshine and every living thing on earth!"

"Today I am grateful for my whole family being healthy."

"I am grateful for acts of compassion. Ways that I can show compassion are by giving time to help others in need. Money is great, but if we are to solve a problem permanently, we must come up with a solution that will also be permanent."

"Today I am grateful for family, food, friends, my dog, machines and woodland animals."

"I am grateful for the treasures in my life. Things that I value are life, friends, family, a house and a great school."

"I am grateful for acts of compassion. Ways that I can show compassion are by helping others pick something up if they drop it, instead of laughing at them."

"I am grateful for the treasures in my life. Things that I value are my talents, friends and family."

No comments:

Post a Comment