Monday, April 26, 2010

Welome Sunshine!

Spring is here! Thank You God, for this wondrous, amazing earth that is filled with new life again!

"Thank You God for this glorious sunshine! On sunny days I feel thankful for the lovely weather!"

"Thank you God for this glorious sunshine! On Sunny days I feel renewed!"

"Thank You, God! I am grateful for annoying people because they help me to grow more patient."

"I am grateful to see God in others. Some ways that I can see God in others is by choosing to pick out the good things instead of the bad."

"I am grateful to be Christian, because along with other religions, we welcome all people."

"Thank You, God! I am grateful for your warm sunshine!"

"Some ways that I can see god in others is by not judging them, even if I don't know them."

"Thank You, God for this glorious sunshine! On sunny days I feel great because I feel that god makes sunny days to make people happy and full of life!"

"I am grateful to nourish my faith. Some ways can do this are by centering myself and praying to God."

"Thank You, God for this glorious sunshine! On sunny days I feel happy and loved!"

"I am grateful to be a moral leader among my peers. Some ways in which I can lead are by setting good examples, like being kind to a friend and helping them if they need it."

"I am grateful to be a moral leader among my peers. Some ways in which I can lead are by stopping them if they are about to do something bad."

"Thank You, God for this glorious sunshine! I feel happy because I can spend more time outside!"

"I can be a moral leader among my peers. Some ways in which I can lead them are by motivating the kids on my hockey team."


No comments:

Post a Comment