Monday, April 5, 2010

Looking at things through a new lens...

Sometimes when we can start look at things with a different perspective, we can be open to the thoughts and ideas of others. This, in turn, allows us to truly see the face of Jesus in one another.

"I am grateful for these types of prayer... talking with God about my problems."

"I am grateful to be able to look at situations through a new lens. A situation that I was able to see differently was forgiving someone and seeing what they did wrong as well as what I did wrong and being able to say that everyone makes mistakes."

"I am grateful for symbols of peace. My favorite is the peace sign!"

" I am grateful to be a Christian because we are one universal family."

"Lord of peace, thank You for allowing me to be a peace maker. I can promote peace by not getting into fights at school."

"Loving God, thank You for allowing me to share your good news. Ways that I can share the good news with others are by living the way God wants us to live and by being kind to others even if they are not kind to me."

"Lord, there is beauty all around us! Thank You for the birds, flowers and and trees. Some of my favorite things in nature are flowers and waterfalls."

"I am grateful to be Christian because I can follow in Jesus' footsteps."

"I am grateful to be able to look at situations through a new lens. A situation that I was able to see differently was when I got into an argument with my sister."

"I am grateful to be a moral leader among my peers. Some ways that I can lead are by helping people and making good decisions."

"Lord, prayer helps me to love you more deeply. My favorite type of prayer is Lectio Divina."

"I am grateful to be a moral leader among my peers. Some ways in which I can lead are by setting good examples like being a good kid to friends and helping them when they need it."

No comments:

Post a Comment