Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Life is to short to not have fun, or be grateful!

We learned that just one person can make a difference in this world. We can also have fun while making a difference! God wants us to have fun! In a world that forces us to grow up too fast, it is refreshing to read what the students do for fun - simple and delightful!

"Thank You God for fun! This is how I have fun; I play soccer and paintball, I can go outside and play baseball at my friends house and during the fall, I can go outside and see how many leaves I can catch before they hit the ground or make a big pile to jump in. During the winter, I make really cool snow forts and snow men and have snowball fights!"

"Lord, thank You for the people who have made a difference in this world. Some people that I know that have made a difference are our teachers!"

"Lord, thank You for the people who have made a difference in this world. Some people that I know that have made a difference are the priests that encourage us to keep the faith."

Life is a gift, but we often take it for granted. Lord, thank You for giving me life! Things that I will try not to take for granted is just waking up in the morning."

"Lord, I am grateful to to be a voice for the poor. I can be an advocate for justice by raising awareness and boycotting."

"I can be advocate for justice in these ways... by putting on workshops about the poor and helping them get the materials and love they need."

"Life is a gift, but we often take it for granted. Lord, thank You for giving me life! Things that I will try not to take for granted will be my brother, because he is really cool and nice to me. He is a great brother!"

"Lord, thank You for people who make a difference in the world. Some people that I know that make a difference in the world are U2 and the president."

"I am grateful for the opportunity to meditate because it allows me a chance to cool off."

"Life is a gift, but we often take it for granted. Lord, thank You for giving me life! Things that I will try not to take for granted will be nature, love from parents and having friends!"

1 comment:

  1. Read about this blog in "The Catholic Observer" - This is so awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete