Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple words can bring great joy!

The past two weeks have been very busy at SJB. The students have been working on their priest projects, learning about angels, meditation and the difference between works of charity and works of justice! They have so much to thank God for already. When I wrote three simple words on the board, live, love, laugh, the responses were overwhelmingly joyous! If just hearing, reading or thinking positive words can bring about such happy emotions, imagine what we could do if we made an effort to say positive or kind words to each other on a daily basis!

"Live, love, laugh! I am grateful for these words, because they are the simplest way to define happiness!"

"Live, love, laugh! I am grateful for these words, because they bring joy to the hearts of others."

"I thank God to be a voice of change, because some people do not have a voice at all, and some people just choose not to use theirs."

"I thank God to be a voice for change, because it gives me a chance to let my light shine on the earth!"

" I am grateful to have been born to a family with the resources to care for me. Some ways that I can help others less fortunate are donating my time and money and fighting for their rights!"

"Live, love, laugh! I thank God for these words, because they make me think of the good and natural things we have in life."

"I am grateful to have been born to a family with the resources to care for me. Some ways that I can help others less fortunate are praying for them."

"I thank God to be a voice of change, because I can pray for change in our world."

"I thank God to be a voice for change, because youth can make a difference!"

"I am grateful for grace, because it shows me how much God loves me."

"I am grateful to learn about other religions, because it helps me to understand why people of a particular faith, do things differently."

"I am grateful for grace, because I get to eat the Eucharist!"

"Live, love, laugh! I am grateful for these words, because with out them, you couldn't tell someone that you LOVE them, or that you want them to LIVE in peace, and you couldn't LAUGH out loud!"

"I am grateful for grace because I know that God is with me."

"Live, love, laugh! I am grateful for these words because they are other words for happiness!"

"Live, love, laugh! I am grateful for these words, because these words make up me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment