Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tis the season to be grateful!

With Thanksgiving around the corner, I enjoy seeing all the posts of gratitude by my friends on Facebook; only, I wish gratitude wasn't just thought about or practiced this time of year. My prayer is that we can all take a lesson from these wonderful middle school students and be thankful everyday, all year long!

"Thank You God for knowledge, because with out it, I wouldn't be able to write this sentence."

"Thank You for everyone in my life, especially those whom I find hard to accept. Some ways that I will be more accepting of them will be to stand up for them, hang out with them and play with them."

"Thank You God for knowledge, I am grateful for knowledge because it allows us to truly appreciate God's creations."

Lord, You speak to me in different ways, thank You! Some ways in which You speak to me are in my heart and in my soul."

"Ever present God, I am thankful for You. I pray to you in these ways and for these things...through prayer and for my family, friends, my health and to make the right decisions in life."

"Lord, You speak to me in different ways, thank You! Some of the ways You speak to me are by prayer and when I have a choice and I do the right thing."

"Thank You for everyone in my life, especially those whom I find hard to accept. Some ways that I will be more accepting of them will be by finding the best in everyone."

"Lord, You speak to me in different ways, thank You! Some of the ways You speak to me are through prayer, meditation, and caring people in my life."

"Ever present God, I am thankful for You. I pray to You in these ways, by praying through Lectio Divina for peace."

" Thank You for everyone in my life, especially those whom I find hard to accept. Some ways that I will be more accepting of them will be by not criticizing."

"Thank You for everyone in my life, especially those whom I find hard to accept. Some ways that I will be more accepting of them will be by helping them get a question right, or greeting them nicely with an act of kindness."

No comments:

Post a Comment