Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We are Grateful for Knowledge!

As we are deep into our studies of Jesus' life and the history of the church, the students are gaining a greater appreciation and understanding of the roots of our faith!

"I am grateful that Jesus is the center of my life because he is the only way to happiness."

"I am grateful for those that help people, because they are setting a good example."

"Ways that I can stand firm in my faith are by telling others not to say prejudice things and to accept everyone."

" I am grateful to know the history of my church, because we can learn form the past."

"Lord, I am thankful for my faith. Ways that I can stand firm in my faith are not letting people be talked about behind their backs and to always stand up when other people are being made fun of."

"I am grateful to know the history of my church because I can trace my religion back to see how it started."

"Lord, I am thankful for my faith. Ways that I can stand firm in my faith are by teaching younger people about God."

"I am grateful to me, because that is how I was created and I won't be jealous of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment