Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy New Year!

In this new year, we find ourselves more grateful than ever! Enjoy!

I am thankful for...Love!

I am thankful to be a part of the body of Christ. No one member is more important than another because we are all equal.

Thank You God for wisdom. I am grateful for the gift of wisdom because it allows me to practice my faith.

I am thankful for the stars that live in space that light the world at night!

I am glad to me be me, because I am made in God's image and I am special.

I am grateful for the gifts of the Holy Spirit, because these gifts help me everyday in prayer.

Thank You God for wisdom. I am grateful for the gift of wisdom because I can make the right decisions in life.

I am grateful for wisdom because I can choose right from wrong.

I am grateful to be me, because I am a unique being who appreciates all positive comments.

It is always assuring to have knowledge of my my faith, thank You!

I am grateful for my gifts and talents because I am unique!

I am grateful that Jesus is the center of my life because I am always talking to him.

I am grateful for the ability to learn because we can share our knowledge with other people.

Lord, I am thankful for the ability to do good!

Lord, you give us the ability to love. Some things that I love are beautiful days and flowers!

I am grateful to have been given strengths. Some of my greatest strengths are creativity and bravery!

No comments:

Post a Comment