Monday, October 6, 2008

Week of September 29, 2008

"As we celebrate the feast of St. Francis of Assisi we celebrate his love for all of creation. In nature, I am most thankful for the trees that us shade in the summer. Some trees also give us fruit like apples for food."

"I am most thankful for the foliage. I love sitting on my front porch with comfortable clothes on, reading a good book and drinking hot chocolate."

"I am most thankful for the plants and flowers because the plants give us food and give off oxygen. The flowers give the world color and beauty."

"In nature I am most thankful for the beautiful view from mountains."

"I am most thankful for trees because they give us shelter, paper, wood, shade and oxygen."

"I am most thankful for birds because they wake me up in the morning with their song."

"In nature, I am most thankful for the birds and plant life. The birds are wonderful to see and hear, while the plant life is fun to look at."

"I am thankful for the vast amount of deer that God has given us to hunt."

"In nature, I am most thankful for the animals of the world because they can see that God really loves them by always being happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment