Monday, October 13, 2008

Week of October 6, 2008

"I am grateful for Indian summer because we don't get the same weather all the time and it surprises me."

"Praying the rosary allows me to be more fully in the spirit. It also allows me to think good thoughts. My good thoughts are getting good grades, helping other people and always being loved by my family."

"My good thoughts are when I think of God being happy and noticing more people are praying."


"My good thoughts are of ways to forgive those who were mean to me."

"I am grateful for Indian summer because I love the cold, but sometimes I like a little hot air."

"I am most thankful for school because it grants me opportunities."

"My good thoughts are of ending the war."

"I am thankful for Indian summer because I can go outside without winter apparel."

No comments:

Post a Comment