Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has annointed me to bring glad tidings to the poor. Lk 4:18


"I am grateful for agencies that raise awareness to social justice. One agency that I am grateful for is Dean's Beans Coffee because it give coffee growers more for their work."

"I am grateful for the gift of meditation because I can meditate outside."

"Wondrous God, I am grateful for the spring air! For me, springtime means new life." (x2)

"I am grateful for the many ways to pray. My favorite is through talking to Jesus in a quiet room."

"Wondrous God, I am grateful for the spring air. For me, spring means...my birthday and the smells and the warm air with odors."

"I am grateful for the opportunity to attend school because... I know that there are children in the world that aren't able to go to school. So I am blessed to have this opportunity."

"I am grateful for the gift of meditation. My favorite way to meditate is through retreats."

"God of all creation, thank You for nature's beauty. My favorite thing about nature is the animals in their natural habitats."

"I am grateful to do ordinary things with great love. Some of the these things are helping others with homework and chores."

"Wondrous God, thank You for the spring air. For me, springtime means fun in the sun and nature coming back to life."

"I am grateful for the gift of meditation. My favorite way to meditate is on a rock outside when it is quiet and peaceful."

"I am grateful for the opportunity to help others, because it gives me a chance to humble myself and see that I am not the only person who needs help sometimes."

"I thank God for the opportunity of change."

"

No comments:

Post a Comment