Sunday, March 22, 2009

Abundance can only be found in God!

"I am grateful for my needs being met. I thank God for my health, safety and good decision making."

"Here I am Lord. Thank You for the chance to serve. Some ways that I can serve You are by doing boy scout activities, by giving to charities and by helping out where I am needed."

"Lord, I am grateful for the opportunity to repent. Some ways that I can repent are by letting go of anger and grudges."

"Abundant God, thank You for my treasures. I am thankful for my friends, family, teachers and school."

"Loving God, I am thankful for all those who have touched my life. Those for whom I am grateful are my teachers and my parents."

"Loving God, I am thankful for all those who have touched my life. Those for whom have touched my life are my family, who give me everything that I need, friends and people who help me when I need it."

"I am thankful for my needs being met. I thank God for being able to live!"

"Loving God, I am thankful for all those who have touched my life. Those for whom I am grateful are Pat Sears and J*****."

"I am thankful for my needs being met. I thank God for myself!"

" I am grateful for the opportunity to repent. One way that I can repent other than just saying I'm sorry is I can Pray."

"I am grateful for my needs being met. I thank God for the meals that my parents provide."

"God, teach me kindness. A time when I was grateful for someone's kindness was when my dad coached my basketball team."

"I thank God for my needs being met. I thank God for food to eat."

"Abundant God, thank You for Your treasures. I am thankful for these God given treasures because they give me talents and virtues."

"Abundant God, thank You for Your treasures. I am grateful for these God given treasures because they make me unique."

1 comment: