Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"I am grateful for God's love because it helps us get through life and make the right choices."

"I am thankful for my principal because she is a good leader."

"I am grateful for God's love because without it, I am nothing."

"I am grateful for God's love because with God's love, I can love others."

"I am grateful for parents because even though they seem exasperating, they are the greatest people in the world. No one that I know is better than my family, especially my mom and dad."

"I am thankful for our principal, Mrs. Rose, because we would be a disaster without her."

"I am grateful for God's love because without it, we wouldn't have a second chance if we did something wrong."

"I am thankful for Mrs. Rose because she cares most about our school."

"I feel blessed because I have a good Life!"

"I feel blessed because I get to go home to my loving family today!"

"I am grateful for God's love because without it, the world would be full of anger and hatred."

"I am thankful for our principal because without her, the school would fall apart."

"I feel blessed because God chose me to come to earth!"

"I am thankful for my principal because she is nice and she is always so helpful, kind and just plain loving in a good way. I am so thankful for her."

No comments:

Post a Comment